Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The "end" of EDU 3234

So what have I learned from taking the paper. Plenty i must say.I learned the importance of education and the importance of a teacher. I have more texts so that there are a variety of text that can be used in teaching literature. And further more Dr.Edwin actually inspired me to do more learning outside the classroom. I could proudly say that I GET literature now. Its not just about reading the text its about what creates the text. I have done more research on literature texts in this course compared to any other literature courses. I can actually say I can see the literary devices, different choose of word and plenty more in a text now. My work on the position paper and my research paper has also helped me in doing more productive research. But the most important of all is that during this course it has made me to think literature and teaching literature in a clearer and more positive perspective. I would like to thanks Dr. Edwin, my course mates and not forgetting Dr.Nooreen for making my EDU 3234 journey a smooth one. I would like to end by saying 'a teachers purpose is not to create students in his/her own image,but to develop students who can create their own image.Till then...
P/s Good luck for the teaching practice people.

No comments: